The New England AIDS Education and Training Center (NEAETC), provides HIV/AIDS education, consultation, technical assistance, and resource materials to health care professionals throughout Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
- AETC National Coordinating Resource Center
- Clinical Consultation Center
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) HIV/AIDS
- Clinical Info HIV.gov
- Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) HIV/AIDS Bureau
- TargetHIV: Tools for the Ryan White Community
- Special Projects of National Significance (SPNS)
- Opioid Response Network
- National Alliance for HIV Education and Workforce Development (NAHEWD)
- American Academy of HIV Medicine (AAHIVM)
- HIV Medicine Association
- Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America
2021 National Transgender HIV Testing Day (April 18)Background The sixth annual National Transgender HIV Testing Day (NTHTD) will be observed on Sunday, April 18. According to the U.S....
2021 National Youth HIV and AIDS Awareness Day (April 10)The ninth annual National Youth HIV and AIDS Awareness Day (NYHAAD) is being observed this year on Saturday, April 10. Many national, state, ...
In Brief: April 8, 2021Inside This Issue: COVID-19 was third leading cause of death in 2020, new guidance on domestic travel for fully vaccinated persons, core indicators t...
In Brief: March 30, 2021Inside This Issue: New 5-year global AIDS strategy, guidance on COVID-19 and HIV, expanding services through the RWHAP, updates from PACHA meeting, H...
In Brief: Special CROI 2021 IssueInside This Issue: Highlights from the 2021 Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections Highlights from the 28th Conference on Retrovi...
2021 National Native HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (March 20)National Native HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NNHAAD) will be observed this year on Saturday, March 20. NNHAAD “is a national mobilization ef...
RSS News Feeds
CDC HIV News
KFF HIV/AIDS News