The New England AIDS Education and Training Center (NEAETC), provides HIV/AIDS education, consultation, technical assistance, and resource materials to health care professionals throughout Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
- AETC National Coordinating Resource Center
- HIV/AIDS Clinical Guidelines
- Clinical Consultation Center
- AIDS Info
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) HIV/AIDS
- HIV/AIDS Clinical Trials
- Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) HIV/AIDS Bureau
- TargetHIV: Tools for the Ryan White Community
- Special Projects of National Significance (SPNS)
- Center for Quality Improvement and Innovation
- Opioid Response Network
- National Alliance for HIV Education and Workforce Development (NAHEWD)
Webinar -- More Than Health Care: Series on HIV, HCV, and SUD
2020 National HIV/AIDS and Aging Awareness Day (September 18)The 13th National HIV/AIDS and Aging Awareness Day (NHAAAD) will be observed on Friday, September 18. In 2018, just over half (51%) of all pe...
In Brief: September 10, 2020Inside This issue: HIV risk behaviors among youth, behavioral interventions to prevent STIs, Healthy People 2030 objectives, Ending the HIV Epidemic,...
In Brief: August 27, 2020Inside This Issue: Health Disparities and COVID-19, highlights of 2020 Ryan White Conference, new online dashboard to track progress toward ending th...
2020 International Overdose Awareness Day (August 31)From 1999 through 2018, more than 750,000 people died from opioid overdoses in the United States. Nearly 70% of the 67,367 drug overdose deaths rep...
In Brief: August 11, 2020Inside This Issue: Kidney transplantation Among HIV+ Persons, FDA approves fostemsavir, new and experimental treatments, ending the HIV epidemic, edu...
RSS News Feeds
CDC PIN News
KFF HIV/AIDS News