The New England AIDS Education and Training Center (NEAETC), provides HIV/AIDS education, consultation, technical assistance, and resource materials to health care professionals throughout Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
- AETC National Coordinating Resource Center
- HIV/AIDS Clinical Guidelines
- Clinical Consultation Center
- AIDS Info
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) HIV/AIDS
- HIV/AIDS Clinical Trials
- Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) HIV/AIDS Bureau
- TargetHIV: Tools for the Ryan White Community
- Special Projects of National Significance (SPNS)
- Center for Quality Improvement and Innovation
Registering for EventsNEAETC's new website makes registering for events quick and easy.First, you'll have to create a profile. Fill out the form and you'll be ready to reg...
2019 National Native HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (March 20)The National Native HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NNHAAD) will be observed this year on Tuesday, March 20. NNHAAD “is a national community mo...
2019 National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (March 10)The 14th annual National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NWGHAAD) will be observed on Sunday, March 10. The primary purpose o...
RSS News Feeds
CDC PIN News
KFF HIV/AIDS News