The New England AIDS Education and Training Center (NEAETC), provides HIV/AIDS education, consultation, technical assistance, and resource materials to health care professionals throughout Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
- AETC National Coordinating Resource Center
- Clinical Consultation Center
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) HIV/AIDS
- Clinical Info HIV.gov
- Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) HIV/AIDS Bureau
- TargetHIV: Tools for the Ryan White Community
- Special Projects of National Significance (SPNS)
- Opioid Response Network
- National Alliance for HIV Education and Workforce Development (NAHEWD)
- American Academy of HIV Medicine (AAHIVM)
- HIV Medicine Association
- Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America
In Brief: September 21, 2021Inside This Issue: News on COVID-19 vaccine effectiveness and vaccination of young children; HIV prevention and treatment in U.S. health centers; HRS...
2021 National HIV/AIDS and Aging Awareness Day (September 18)The 14th National HIV/AIDS and Aging Awareness Day (NHAAAD) will be observed on Saturday, September 18. In 2019, more than half (52%) of all ...
In Brief: September 7, 2021Inside This Issue: FDA approves first COVID-19 vaccine, news on vaccine booster shots, investments in HIV cure research, #ShesWell Initiative F...
2021 International Overdose Awareness Day (August 31)From 1999 through 2019, nearly 841,000 people died from opioid overdoses in the United States. About 71% of the 70,630 drug overdose deaths reporte...
In Brief: August 17, 2021Inside This Issue: Reports on epidemic core indicators & characteristics of HIV+ persons, COVID-19 vaccination, global inequalities in access to ...
RSS News Feeds
CDC HIV News
KFF HIV/AIDS News