The New England AIDS Education and Training Center (NEAETC), provides HIV/AIDS education, consultation, technical assistance, and resource materials to health care professionals throughout Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
- AETC National Coordinating Resource Center
- Clinical Consultation Center
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) HIV/AIDS
- Clinical Info HIV.gov
- Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) HIV/AIDS Bureau
- TargetHIV: Tools for the Ryan White Community
- Special Projects of National Significance (SPNS)
- Opioid Response Network
- National Alliance for HIV Education and Workforce Development (NAHEWD)
- American Academy of HIV Medicine (AAHIVM)
- HIV Medicine Association
- Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America
Webinar: HIV and Injectable Drugs
Myth-Busting HCV Treatment - Integrated Models of HCV Care Delivery
Co-Sponsor: NHADACA--Sexual Health in the Syndemic
In Brief: October 19, 2021Inside This Issue: PEPFAR reduces all-cause mortality; COVID-19 vaccine saves nearly 40,000 lives of seniors; U.S. moves toward authorizing more COVI...
2021 National Latinx AIDS Awareness Day (October 15)This year, National Latinx AIDS Awareness Day (NLAAD) will be held on Friday, October 15. The theme for 2021 is, “It’s time to act. It&...
In Brief: October 5, 2021Inside This Issue: HIV home testing program success; CDC HIV prevention organizational structure; 2021 RWHAP highlights report; HIV criminaliza...
2021 National Gay Men's HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (September 27)Although gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men make up an estimated 2% of the U.S. population, well over half (63%) of all persons liv...
In Brief: September 21, 2021Inside This Issue: News on COVID-19 vaccine effectiveness and vaccination of young children; HIV prevention and treatment in U.S. health centers; HRS...
2021 National HIV/AIDS and Aging Awareness Day (September 18)The 14th National HIV/AIDS and Aging Awareness Day (NHAAAD) will be observed on Saturday, September 18. In 2019, more than half (52%) of all ...
RSS News Feeds
CDC HIV News
KFF HIV/AIDS News