The New England AIDS Education and Training Center (NEAETC), provides HIV/AIDS education, consultation, technical assistance, and resource materials to health care professionals throughout Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
- AETC National Coordinating Resource Center
- HIV/AIDS Clinical Guidelines
- Clinical Consultation Center
- AIDS Info
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) HIV/AIDS
- HIV/AIDS Clinical Trials
- Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) HIV/AIDS Bureau
- TargetHIV: Tools for the Ryan White Community
- Special Projects of National Significance (SPNS)
- Center for Quality Improvement and Innovation
- Opioid Response Network
NEAETC COVID-19 Behavioral Health and Support Services Community of Practice & Learning Request for Proposals (RFP)Applications due: May 27, 2020 (Revised May 14, 2020) Download Request for Proposals (PDF) Download RFP FAQs The New England...
2020 National Asian and Pacific Islander HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (May 19)The 16th annual National Asian and Pacific Islander HIV/AIDS Awareness Day will be held on Tuesday, May 19. To help commemorate the d...
In Brief: May 18, 2020Inside This Issue: HIV wurveillance reports, self-testing for HIV, 2020 Ryan White Conference, COVID-19 and HIV, remdesivir and baricitinib, and...
2020 HIV/HCV Co-infection Awareness Day (May 17)In 2018, the AIDS Education and Training Centers (AETC) Co-infection Community of Practice and Learning (COPL) designated May 17 as the fir...
Telehealth Special In Brief Issue: May 2020Inside This Issue: Definition of telehealth; telehealth resources from HRSA, CMS, and nongovernmental organization; and selected recent reports on te...
RSS News Feeds
CDC PIN News
KFF HIV/AIDS News