The New England AIDS Education and Training Center (NEAETC), provides HIV/AIDS education, consultation, technical assistance, and resource materials to health care professionals throughout Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
- AETC National Coordinating Resource Center
- HIV/AIDS Clinical Guidelines
- Clinical Consultation Center
- AIDS Info
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) HIV/AIDS
- HIV/AIDS Clinical Trials
- Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) HIV/AIDS Bureau
- TargetHIV: Tools for the Ryan White Community
- Special Projects of National Significance (SPNS)
- Center for Quality Improvement and Innovation
Registering for EventsNEAETC's new website makes registering for events quick and easy.First, you'll have to create a profile. Fill out the form and you'll be ready to reg...
In Brief: November 9, 2018Inside This Issue: Highlights of the HIV Research for Prevention Conference, and news on HIV prevention, treatment guidelines, the global epidemic, a...
In Brief: October 29, 2018Inside This Issue: News on HIV and Hep C testing, PEP and PrEP use, HIV criminalization, global health, HPV vaccination, and social determinants &nb...
RSS News Feeds
CDC PIN News
KFF HIV/AIDS News