The New England AIDS Education and Training Center (NEAETC), provides HIV/AIDS education, consultation, technical assistance, and resource materials to health care professionals throughout Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
- AETC National Coordinating Resource Center
- HIV/AIDS Clinical Guidelines
- Clinical Consultation Center
- AIDS Info
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) HIV/AIDS
- HIV/AIDS Clinical Trials
- Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) HIV/AIDS Bureau
- TargetHIV: Tools for the Ryan White Community
- Special Projects of National Significance (SPNS)
- Center for Quality Improvement and Innovation
Registering for EventsNEAETC's new website makes registering for events quick and easy.First, you'll have to create a profile. Fill out the form and you'll be ready to reg...
In Brief: September 27, 2018Inside This Issue: Updates on the U.S. HIV epidemic, global health, HIV prevention, basic research, health disparities, and educational resources. I...
2018 National Gay Men’s HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (September 27)Although gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) make up an estimated 2% of the U.S. population, more than half (54%) of all perso...
2018 National HIV/AIDS and Aging Awareness Day (September 18)The 11th National HIV/AIDS and Aging Awareness Day (NHAAAD) will be observed on Tuesday, September 18. At year-end 2015, nearly half (47%) of...
RSS News Feeds
CDC PIN News
KFF HIV/AIDS News