The New England AIDS Education and Training Center (NEAETC), provides HIV/AIDS education, consultation, technical assistance, and resource materials to health care professionals throughout Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
- AETC National Coordinating Resource Center
- HIV/AIDS Clinical Guidelines
- Clinical Consultation Center
- AIDS Info
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) HIV/AIDS
- HIV/AIDS Clinical Trials
- Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) HIV/AIDS Bureau
- TargetHIV: Tools for the Ryan White Community
- Special Projects of National Significance (SPNS)
- Center for Quality Improvement and Innovation
In Brief: June 26, 2019Inside This Issue: Recommendations for PrEP and HIV testing, HIV risk and contraceptive methods, research to cure and control HIV, insurance coverage...
2019 HIV Testing Awareness Day (June 27)National HIV Testing Day (NHTD) is an annual observance each June 27 to promote HIV testing in the United States. According to the U.S. Cen...
In Brief: June 12, 2019Inside This Issue: HIV in U.S. Metro areas, HIV index testing, criminalization, co-morbidities, syringe services programs, and more. &...
2019 HIV Long-Term Survivors Awareness Day (June 5)HIV Long-Term Survivors Awareness Day (HLTSAD) is commemorated on June 5 – the anniversary of the day in 1981 when the U.S. Centers f...
In Brief: May 28, 2019Inside This Issue: HIV disparities in Black women, long-acting HIV drugs, generic PrEP, new interactive global health resource, and more. &nbs...
2019 National Asian and Pacific Islander HIV-AIDS Awareness Day (May 19)The 15th annual National Asian and Pacific Islander HIV/AIDS Awareness Day will be held on Sunday, May 19. The lead agency for this Awareness...
RSS News Feeds
CDC PIN News
KFF HIV/AIDS News