1. Name the major classes of HIV medications, including recommended first-line regimens
2. Understand the mechanisms of action of antiretroviral medication classes
3. Explain major mechanisms for drug interaction with antiretroviral agents
4. Recognize 10 medication classes commonly associated with antiretroviral drug-drug interactions
5. Discuss which classes of HIV medication are likely to be affected by drug-drug interactions
6. Access and effectively use online resources for checking HIV medication interactions
A variety of the listed topics will be discussed at this event.