Virtual Zoom presentation on sexual health, sexually transmitted infections, and the importance of a sexual health history hosted in collaboration with the Waterbury Health Department's Infectious Disease Committee and presented by Dr. Gary Spinner.
• Review latest CDC Data on STIs
• Understand latest Syphilis Epidemiology, Stages and Treatment
• Review Racial and Ethnic Disparities on Who is offered PrEP
• Review Taking a Sexual Health History
• Discuss sexual health in adolescents and Older Adults
• Learn about Doxy PEP
Infectious Disease Healthcare Professionals
A variety of the listed populations will be discussed at this event.
Other special population
A variety of the listed topics will be discussed at this event.