· Multiple sessions devoted to HIV care
· Hepatitis C treatment workshop, including optimal treatment of patients with HCV monoinfection and HIV/HCV coinfection
· Special cases for HIV providers specifically covering rapidly changing areas including:
o PEP and PrEP
o HIV-related Opportunistic Infections
· State-of-the-art approaches to common, complex and rare infectious diseases
· And of particular benefit to clinicians, including HIV providers, is the degree to which you can participate in case-based discussions and interact with clinical faculty who are available for one-on-one questions throughout the program.
· We are offering CME and MOC credits for course participants
Join us at this multidisciplinary program where experienced healthcare providers discuss important emerging areas of HIV medicine as they relate to today's primary care practices.
We invite you to join us for this Community Health Center Collaborative program for HIV/HCV multidisciplinary team members. This conference will bring together provider's and interdepartmental staff for presentations, breakout sessions, and networking.