NEAETC and Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine will be co-sponsoring an event for oral health professionals on March 14, 2018 from 5:30-8:30. Topics will include Oral Manifestations of HIV Disease, Pro-exposure Prophylaxis: The Exposure and Beyond, and Hepatitis B & C Update.
· Multiple sessions devoted to HIV care
· Hepatitis C treatment workshop, including optimal treatment of patients with HCV monoinfection and HIV/HCV coinfection
· Special cases for HIV providers specifically covering rapidly changing areas including:
o PEP and PrEP
o HIV-related Opportunistic Infections
· State-of-the-art approaches to common, complex and rare infectious diseases
· And of particular benefit to clinicians, including HIV providers, is the degree to which you can participate in case-based discussions and interact with clinical faculty who are available for one-on-one questions throughout the program.
· We are offering CME and MOC credits for course participants
Join us at this multidisciplinary program where experienced healthcare providers discuss important emerging areas of HIV medicine as they relate to today's primary care practices.
More information on how to register will be available soon.