Invite Only: Password Protected
1. Identify persons at risk for acute and chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection.
2. Apply current standards of care for HCV screening, diagnosis, staging, and surveillance and strategize appropriate interventions for selected cases.
3. Apply recent advances in the treatment of HCV to the clinical management of the most at-risk populations.
4. Outline the components of a comprehensive, patient-centered HCV program in a community health center setting.
5. Outline basic considerations for specialty consultation and referral, appropriate strategies for interventions of care team members, self-care and support, and follow-up.
6.Identify the clinical and systems barriers to effectively manage HCV care and treatment for the most at-risk populations in CHCs.
A variety of the listed populations will be discussed at this event.
A variety of the listed topics will be discussed at this event.